Study Program: Biology
Studies degree: Master
Duration: 2 years
Teaching language: Romanian
Field of studies: Biology
The general objective of the study program is to provide for excellence both in education, and in scientific research, granting the future graduates with proper professional skills and capacities, training highly qualified human resources in the bio-pharmaceutical-medical field for a good insertion on the Romanian and European Union labor market in a particularly dynamic and actual field.
- C1. Capacity to apply field-specific modern methods and techniques of investigation;
- C2. Knowledge of the principles and norms of organization and functioning of the specialized laboratories;
- C3. Evaluation, analysis, and drafting of studies, professional reports and scientific papers;
- C4. Organization and performance of the required protocols for supporting a field-specific research activity.
- C5. Capacity of integration into research teams.
- CT1. Responsible and efficient performance of the attached tasks for the positions in the field, in compliance with the principles for professional ethics;
- CT2. Identifying the role in a team and undertaking the appropriate responsibilities for the professional and personal profile;
- CT3. Developing the critical-constructive thinking skills on the own level of professional training in relation with the profession standards.