Study program: Biology
Studies degree: Master
Duration: 2 years
Teaching language: Romanian
Field of studies: Biology
The general objective of the study program aims to provide excellence both in education, and in the scientific research, granting the future graduates with proper professional skills and abilities, training highly qualified human resources in the biomedical field for a good insertion on the labor market of Romania and European Union in a particularly dynamic and actual field.
- C1. The capacity of applying the modern methods and investigation techniques, specific for the field;
- C2. Knowledge of the principles and norms for organization and functioning of the specialized laboratories;
- C3. Evaluation, analysis and drafting studies, professional reports and scientific papers;
- C4. Organization and performance of the required protocols for supporting the field-specific research activity.
- C5. Capacity of integration into research teams.
- CT1. Responsible and efficient performance of the tasks related to the professions in the field, in compliance with the principles of professional ethics;
- CT2. Identifying the role in a team and undertaking the appropriate responsibilities according the personal and professional profile;
- CT3. Developing the capacities for critical-constructive thinking on the own level of professional training in relation with the profession standards.